1. Date: April 26, 2018 (Thursday)
2. Time:10:00A.M.to12:00P.M. Lunch is provided. Registration starts at 09:30 A.M.
3. Topics & Speakers:
- Employment and Wage and Hour Issues Today:
A Guide on New and Existing Labor Laws in CaliforniaPeter Woo, Partner, Lewis Brisbois David Martin, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
- 1031 Exchange and DST Property – Learn Why Delaware Statutory Trusts are Becoming Popular as 1031 Exchange Replacement PropertyBiho Cha, CPA4. CPE Credit: 2 Hours
5. SeminarSponsor(s): Uniti Bank
6. Place: Oxford Palace Hotel (http://www.oxfordhotel.com/)
7. Registration fee: Member — Online: $30, At the door: $40, Non-member —$50
*** Membership Registration: https://kacpa.org/register/.*** If you have any questions for registration, please contact:
Albert Jang, CPA, firstname.lastname@example.org Minnie Lee, CPA, email@example.com
If you have any questions for the seminar, please contact our Seminar Directors,
William Kim, CPA, firstname.lastname@example.org James Han, CPA, email@example.com.