1. Date: May 17, 2018 (Thursday)
2. Time: 8:00A.M.to12:00P.M. Breakfast and Lunch is provided. Registration starts at 07:30 A.M.
3. Topics & Speakers:
• Sec 199 Domestic Production Deduction, Work Opportunity, Federal & CA EZ Credits Charles Lee, CPA, Reliant Tax Consulting
• Cash Balance & Deferred Compensation Plan Peter Han, Principal, Harvest Financial
• How Not to be Sued in the Cyber World for CPAs Andrew Wright, Partner, CGDR & B
• Bankruptcy Issue Timothy Yoo, Esq., LYNB & B
4. SeminarSponsor(s): CBB BANK
5. Place: Oxford Palace Hotel (http://www.oxfordhotel.com/)
6. Registration fee: Member — Online: $30, At the door: $40, Non-member —$50
*** Membership Registration: https://kacpa.org/register/.*** If you have any questions for registration, please contact:
Albert Jang, CPA, email@example.com Minnie Lee, CPA, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions for the seminar, please contact our Seminar Directors,
William Kim, CPA, email@example.com James Han, CPA, firstname.lastname@example.org.