1. Date: August 16, 2018 (Thursday)
2. Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Lunch is provided. Registration starts at 12:00 PM.
3. Topics & Speakers:
1) Sales Tax Audit of CDTFA – Alfred Buck, Tax Payers Advocate Officer
2) Study of Estate Planning related to Tax Matters – Yu Jin Park, Esq.
• What are your clients’ future estate tax liability and how it will be funded?
• Are you confident that your clients’ estate planning goals will be accomplished with the current documents in place?
• Will estate taxes or inheritance taxes affect the structure of your clients’ investment?
• How should your clients’ families with international connection approach estate planning?
4. CPE Credit: 3 Hours
5. Seminar Sponsor(s): To be announced
6. Place: Oxford Palace Hotel (http://www.oxfordhotel.com/)
7. Registration fee: Member/Non-member – Online: $30, At the door: $40 / Public – $50
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Website Management Director.
Hokon Choe, CPA, (213) 923-2900, email@example.com
If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Seminar Directors.
Paul Joo, CPA, (714) 537-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen S. Lee, CPA, (213) 380-9993, email@example.com