1. Date: December 4, 2018(Tuesday)
2. Time: 12:00 P.M.to 5:00 P.M. Meals are provided
Registration starts at 12:00 P.M.
3. Topics &Speakers:
1) “Practical Methods for Specific Tax Resolutions with Case Study and Related Topics”
– Gary H. Kuwada, APC.
♦ IRS – Sources of Information as the IRS is utilizing third-party information to develop their cases
♦ Audit and collection procedures
♦ Any other topics to be related some practical tax resolutions
2) “International Tax Compliance with a focus on impact of US tax reform”
– David Han, LL.M, J.D.
♦ FBAR, FATCA, and Streamline method with Case Study
♦ A special topic on restructuring of foreign entity ownership by US individuals and Form 5472 related matters to be updated
♦ Any other practical topics related to Foreign Taxpayer’s matters
4. CPE Credit: 4Hours
5. Seminar Sponsor(s): To be announced
6. Place: JJ Grand Hotel
7. Registration fee:
• Member/CPA Candidate – Online: $30 (by December 3, 2018), At the door: $40
• Non-member Licensee – $50 (Please submit a Member Application.)
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Website Management Director.
Hokon Choe, CPA, (213) 923-2900, email@example.com
If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Seminar Directors.
Paul Joo, CPA, (714) 537-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen S. Lee, CPA, (213) 380-9993, email@example.com