1. Date: May 16, 2019 (Thursday)
2. Time: 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. Lunch is provided.
Registration starts at 12:00 P.M.
3. Topics & Speakers:
– David Han, LL.M, J.D., at Grant Thornton LLP
• GILTI Analysis and Understanding Proposed Structuring Alternatives
• Form 5471 Compliance under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
– Identify the purpose of Form 5741, the categories of U.S. Persons required to file, and reporting requirements
– Discover how the TCJA tax law changes affect the attribution rules and the definition of U.S. Shareholder which likely increases the number of U.S. taxpayers required to file Form 5471
– Avoid errors and audit red flags by the Service when reviewing Form 5471
– Identify other related forms for the domestic taxpayer to report any required information
4. CPE Credit: 2 Hours
5. Seminar Sponsor(s): To be announced
6. Place: Oxford Palace Hotel (745 S. Oxford Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90005)
7. Registration fee:
• Member/CPA Candidate – Online: $30 (by May 15, 2019), At the door: $40
• Non-member Licensee – $50 (Please submit a Member Application.)
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Website Management Director.
Hokon Choe, CPA, (213) 923-2900, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Seminar Directors.
Paul Joo, CPA, (714) 537-1200, email@example.com
Stephen S. Lee, CPA, (213) 380-9993, firstname.lastname@example.org