Invitation to October 2020 Webinar (2)
1. Date: October 19, 2020 (Monday)
2. Time: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PST)
3. Topics (CPE 4 Hours) & Speakers
“Ethics” – Spidell
* Please add below notes on the webinar notice
– An attendee must complete his/her registration by 10/17/2020 (Saturday) 11:00 am
– This ethics webinar will only cover California CPA license continuing education 4 hours requirement
– The CPE certificate will only be disseminated to the registrant who answer more than 75% of the
polling question and submit signed statement. A signing form will be emailed to the registrant.
– KACPA will be emailing a separate invoice to the registrants. After successfully confirming the
receipt of payment, Spidell Publishing company will be emailing CPE certificates to the registrants.
4. Registration fee: $50
5. Registraion Link : https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_l-VEwkkwRO6rpdPYnRyYyg
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Website & Broadcast Director.
William Kim, CPA, (213) 268-6865, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sally Kim, CPA, (310) 740-3965, email@example.com
If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Seminar Directors.
Paul Joo, CPA, (714) 537-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Kwon, CPA, (562) 665-0891, email@example.com
Korean-American CPA Society of Southern California
남가주 한인 공인회계사 협회