Invitation to November 2020 Seminar (3)
1. Date: November 19, 2020 (Thursday)
2. Time: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PST) / 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (EST)
3. Topics (CPE 2 Hours) & Speakers
Sesion 1 (4:00-5:00pm PST)
Topic: “IRS audit: Criminal investigation & white- collar crime (1 hour)
Speaker: Andrew Lee
Session 2 (5:00-6:00pm PST)
Topic: “How to implement Financial Planning service in CPA practice (1 hour)
Speaker: Tim Higgins, CFP®, CPA/PFS, CGMA
* Please add below notes on the webinar notice
– The CPE certificate will only be disseminated to the registrant who answer more than 75%
of the polling question and submit signed statement.
4. Registration fee: No Fee
5. Registraion Link : https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_65k8PraQTUSclkYzUeHMBw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Website & Broadcast Director.
William Kim, CPA, (213) 268-6865, email@example.com
Sally Kim, CPA, (310) 740-3965, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Seminar Directors.
Paul Joo, CPA, (714) 537-1200, email@example.com
Jean Kwon, CPA, (562) 665-0891, firstname.lastname@example.org
Korean-American CPA Society of Southern California
남가주 한인 공인회계사 협회