Invitation to October 2019 Seminar
1. Date: October 24, 2019 (Thursday)
2. Time: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Registration starts at 8:00 a.m.
3. Place: JJ Grand Hotel
620 S. Harvard Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90005
4. Topics ( CPE 4 Hours) & Speakers
“Cancer to Small Business in California
– Ho-El Park, P.C. / Law Office of Ho-El Park, P.C.
Misclassification of Employee
Case Study of Small Business Owner’s Case
“Method of Gifting and Estate Tax Saving”
– Yujin Park, Esq / Han & Park Law Group, Inc.
“Invest Life an Institution
– Nam Hee Park, Director / Mirae Assets Wealth Management, Inc.
Portfolio Review and Analysis
Increasing of Earning Ratio, Reducing of Asset Management Costs, and Tax Plans
5. Registration fee:
• Member/CPA Candidate – Online: $40 (by September 17, 2019), At the door: $50
• Non-member Licensee – $60 (Please submit a Member Application.)
*** Membership Registration: https://kacpa.org/register/ ***
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Website Management Director.
Hokon Choe, CPA, (213) 923-2900, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Seminar Directors.
Paul Joo, CPA, (714) 537-1200, email@example.com
Stephan S. Lee, CPA, (213) 380-9993, firstname.lastname@example.org
Korean-American CPA Society of Southern California
남가주 한인 공인회계사 협회